Protocols and Measures for Keeping Guests Safe:
• All guests will be required to take their temperature before arriving to our facilities. Thermal
thermometers will be available prior to entering our spaces.
• We require all guests to wear protective masks while in their spaces. Reusable masks will be
available for guests.
• We require all guests remain in their rented space and refrain from gathering in common areas
to ensure we keep the appropriate capacities.
• We require all guests to maintain social distancing standards of 6’ per CDC recommendations.
• Guests are required to take the following steps, per the CDC, to limit the spread of infection:
o Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
o Avoid touching masks, eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
o Avoid close contact with other guests, including handshaking
o Stay home when sick or have had contact with sick individuals
o Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then immediately dispose of tissue
o Clean and disinfect frequently touched items
Protocols and Measures for Keeping Space Sanitized
• Hand sanitizer and Lysol wipes will be available in all spaces. We require all guests to use hand
sanitizer while in their spaces and wipe down their table-top space along with any other Tech
Hill Commons items in use (PowerPoint clickers, phones, remotes, etc.).
• Continue to wash hands with soap and water frequently for at least 20 seconds.
• Our space will be thoroughly cleaned and de-sanitized daily using the following methods:
o Our cleaning crew will be using an EPA certified disinfectant (#71847-6-91033) from
Green Klean against the 2019 Coronavirus. This chemical will be applied via an
electrostatic and electronically charged sprayer to all surfaces with extra attention to
high touch surfaces on a daily basis.
o A second pass will occur with an application of an anti-microbial solution to high touch
surfaces. This solution will continue to kill microbes for an additional 24-48 hours.
Employee Requirements and Responsibilities
• Our staff will be rotating being on-site at our offices to reduce over capacity numbers.
• Our staff will be trained on all operational procedures.
• Employees will be required to wear masks and maintain social distancing policies.
• Employees will perform disinfecting duties daily of wiping handles, tables and any items in use in
office and rental space.
• The NTC will continue to have it’s facilities professionally cleaned on a nightly basis.
• Employees will be encouraged to work from home when ill or when they have a member of
their household that is ill.
Meeting Space Protocols
Each space will have the following capacities to allow the appropriate minimum social distancing
space of at least 6 feet, as outlined by the CDC:
o ENA Conference Room: 5 guests
o Comcast Board Room: 8 guests
o PwC Learning Lab: 12 guests
o Dell Learning Center: 18 guests
o Event Center: 25 guests
• Hand sanitizer, Lysol wipes and tissues will be available in each space for guests.
• Guidelines are posted on each entry door into Tech Hill Commons to remind guests of
• Thermal thermometers and disposable masks will be required for use for entry into Tech Hill
• Our kitchen and common space will remained closed.
• Guests will not be permitted to enter into our office space under the current guidelines.
Essential On-Site Contact
THC team is happy to assist you with any issues that arise during your rentals considering all guests
are adhering to social distancing and masks procedures.
You will be notified 24 before your reservation who your on-site contact will be for your reservation.