The Tech Talk series is a monthly event where members of the Nashville tech community are invited to hear from those people and companies who are driving change and leading innovation in their fields. We want you to showcase, share, and learn from the ideas, skills, strategies, and technologies that are transforming our community. Event includes email and social media promotion and registration through NTC’s event calendar. Additional options can be added to include photographer, video recording, and live streaming.
Hosting a Tech Talk means you have the opportunity to give a thought-leading presentation on a topic in your field, the opportunity to do an introduction that more directly promotes your company, a clickable logo on the event website, an opportunity to distribute information/ handouts to all attendees, and logo/promotional inclusion in all marketing materials.
2024 Sponsorships: For 2024, we’re providing new opportunities to connect with your target audience, including:
- Tech Talk Sponsor: $1,500 – Lunch & learn style program to give a thought-leading presentation on a topic in your field, opportunity to provide an introduction that more directly promotes your company, a clickable logo on the event website, and logo inclusion in all marketing emails and social posts. Buffet lunch served to attendees.
- Tech Talk “After Hours” Sponsor: $2,500 – evening program serving light food / hor d’oeuvres, beer & wine, a panel-discussion program on your topic of choice, opportunity to provide an introduction that more directly promotes your company, a clickable logo on the event website, and logo inclusion in all marketing emails and social posts.
2024 Event Dates
Hosted Monthly generally on the Third Wednesday
January 17, 2024
February 21, 2024
March 20, 2024
April 17, 2024
May 15, 2024
June 19, 2024
90 minute program; for virtual and lunch scheduled from 11:30am – 1:00pm. Registration is typically between 11:15am and 11:45am. Half hour for arrival time and networking followed by lunch and presentation or discussion, facilitated by the host organization. The introductions and presentation usually begin about 11:45am and wrap by 1:00pm.
For “After Hours” evening tech talks, 90 minute program; 4:30pm to 6pm. Registration is typically between 4:30pm – 4:45pm. Half hour for arrival time and networking followed by presentation or discussion, facilitated by the host organization. The introductions and presentation usually begin about 5pm and wrap by 6:00pm.
15-40 people, with larger audiences expected depending on the topic
Dependent on content / all individuals in the NTC
Cost for Attendance
Tech Talks are free to attend for members and $25 for future members
For more information about memberships contact the membership team: email@example.com
Food and Beverage
Catering costs are included in the host sponsorship package. The NTC will handle all ordering and set-up logistics
Interested in Hosting?
To reserve your date please fill out the Tech Talk interest form.
Some things to keep in mind when filling out the interest form:
- Tech Talk content should be framed through the lens of thought-leadership and industry innovation NOT a sales pitch. While you will certainly receive significant company promotion as the Tech Talk host, our goal is to showcase content experts in different industries who can share knowledge with fellow tech community members.
- Host spots will be filled on a first come – first serve basis, pending content approval.
- Spots are filling up quickly!