The 10th Annual NTC Awards
january 24, 2019
The 10th Annual Awards will be held January 24, 2019 at the Wildhorse Saloon. This event is dedicated to connecting, uniting, developing and promoting Middle Tennessee’s rich community of developers and technology entrepreneurs, enthusiasts and institutions with awards in 14 categories. We accept nominations to recognize outstanding do-ers, movers and shakers. The winners will be announced live at the awards ceremony.
Nominations for the 10th Annual NTC Awards are now open for the following 14 categories:
- CIO of the Year
- CTO of the Year
- Community Leader of the Year
- Data Scientist of the Year
- Diversity & Inclusion Initiative of the Year
- Emerging Leader of the Year
- Infrastructure Engineer of the Year
- Innovator of the Year
- Security Leader of the Year
- Software Developer of the Year
- Technology Company of the Year
- Technology Start-Up Company of the Year
- Technology Student of the Year
- Technology Team of the Year
September 10, 2018: Nominations Open
October 21, 2018: Nominations Close
Week of October 22, 2018: All nominees are notified and contacted with instructions for completing the nominee application. This application is what judges will use to select the finalists.
November 11, 2018: Nominee applications are due to judges.
December 6, 2018: Finalists announced at the NTC’s Holiday Party
Tickets & Company Tables
- Member Table (seats 8): $1,500
- Non-Member Table (seats 8): $2,000
- Member Individual Ticket (Balcony Level): $150
- Non-Member Individual Ticket (Balcony Level): $200
Interested in sponsoring? Contact Jacqui Logan for more information.