The 9th Annual NTC Awards
january 25, 2018
The 9th Annual Awards will be held January 25, 2018 at the Wildhorse Saloon. This event is dedicated to connecting, uniting, developing and promoting Middle Tennessee’s rich community of developers and technology entrepreneurs, enthusiasts and institutions with awards in 14 categories. We accept nominations to recognize outstanding do-ers, movers and shakers. The winners will be announced live at the awards ceremony.
nominations are open!
Nominations for the 9th Annual NTC Awards are open! We will be accepting nominations in the following categories until October 20:
- CIO of the Year
- CISO of the Year
- CTO of the Year
- Technology Company of the Year
- Emerging Company of the Year
- Innovator of the Year
- Software Developer/Architect/IT Engineer of the Year
- Technology Student of the Year
- Data Scientist of the Year
- Team of the Year
- Community Leader of the Year
- Infrastructure Company of the Year
- Emerging Leader of the Year
- Diversity Game Changer of the Year
The NTC is committed to celebrating the innovation, leadership, and technical expertise across our entire community. To ensure that our honorees are selected in an appropriate manner, NTC staff is not involved during any portion of the selection process for both finalists and ultimately, Award winners.
The Awards Planning Committee meets monthly or more during fall and winter leading up to the main event. This Committee is comprised of members of the NTC community that generously volunteer to lend a hand in planning the year’s largest event, bringing together more than 550 tech leaders. A member of that Planning Committee oversees nominations from the time that they are submitted through the NTC website until Awards are given during the final event. This person coordinates a pool of over 70 judges from across the Middle TN community and oversees the collection and tallying of all voting. Honorees for both finalist and Award announcements are made known to one person on the NTC for logistics purposes the week of each respective event. The rest of the NTC team enjoys the reveal of the honorees along with the rest of the community.
- October 3, 2017: Nominations Open
- October 20, 2017: Nominations Close
- Week of October 23, 2017: All nominees are notified and contacted with instructions for completing the nominee application. This application is what judges will use to select the finalists.
- November 10, 2017: Nominee applications are due to judges.
Tickets & Company Tables
- Member Table (seats 8): $1,500
- Non-Member Table (seats 8): $2,000
- Member Individual Ticket (Balcony Level): $150
- Non-Member Individual Ticket (Balcony Level): $200