Each semester, the NTC hosts a Speaker Series, where students meet directly with a tech professional on a variety of topics from Professionalism, the Global Market, Unexpected Learning Opportunities, to Meaningful Work and Leadership.
- Each session lasts is based on speaker and classroom availability
- Sessions last from 30-50 minutes.
- Refer to this guide for typical questions students might ask a speaker.
- Educators: request a speaker for your classroom HERE.
- Business partners: volunteer to connect with a classroom HERE.