By creating an environment that facilitates meaningful conversation, relationship building, and collaboration for Nashville’s IT leaders in the consumer goods, hospitality, restaurant, and other retail spaces, the new Retail IT Peer Group seeks to:
- Form a community that facilitates consistent, cross-company dialogue amongst Nashville’s retail IT leaders.
- Provide thought provoking presentations around how local organizations used technology to solve challenges in the retail industry.
- Enable relationship building by providing opportunities to network with peers.
- Create a cohesive community amongst Nashville’s retail IT community that allows organizations to learn from each other.
Retail IT Peer Group Advisory Committee
- Damon Pankey, Kirkland’s
- James Whitfield, Manager, Store Retail Systems, Bridgestone
- Katie Prevost, Business Development, CGI
- Glenn Schroeder, Director of Store Technology, Cracker Barrel
- Chris Wrye, Manager, Retail Merchandising, Genesco
- Shauna Sprague, IT Project Manager, Amazon
Click here to find our next Retail IT Group Event on our tech community events calendar.
You can also sign up for email updates on NTC Retail IT Peer Group activities below: