More about the D&A Exec Peer Group
The Peer Group will meet at a minimum of once per quarter but ideally every 6-8 weeks.
Topics for the Peer Group are intended to be engaging, interactive, informative, and inspiring.
As a Member, we want your full participation in the topics to share your experiences, knowledge, and advice with others. The Peer Group is a place for learning from each other and you will be surrounded by leaders in similar circumstances who are facing common challenges.
Based upon the meeting agenda and structure, some meetings will include a happy hour, dinner, or other events to meet and mingle with peer group members. Meetings will be hosted at the Nashville Tech Commons or by a sponsoring company.
As a Member, you will be offered the opportunity to join one of our 5 sub-committees to manage and grow the Peer Group. The 5 sub-committees are Membership, Programing, Budget, Communications, and Community Outreach.
There are no fees associated with this Peer Group.
Peer Group Participation
Participation in this peer group will be vetted by an organizing committee. Filling out the event “registration” adds you to a waiting list, you will be notified at a later date whether you will be registered for the meeting. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Peer Group Principles
- This peer group is a network for those in data and analytics leadership positions (highest-level leaders in an organization responsible for data and/or analytics)
- Meeting topics will be driven by the peer group members of the community and selected by the Programming committee.
- This peer group is a place to share and learn, not judge. Members will be encouraged to share their challenges, concerns, and pain points as an outlet to get help an assistance from other peers.
- This peer group is not an ?open? community. Membership will be applied for and approved by the Membership committee.
- This peer group will seek to have representation from a diverse set of companies, organizations, and institutions.
- This peer group will strive to have members from major employers within the state of Tennessee. The initial focus will be to start in Nashville and then grow to other markets within Tennessee in order to prioritize in-person interactions.
- This peer group will not include vendors. Vendors may be invited to a specific meeting based on the defined topic. There will be no sales pitches or sales methods to any of the attendees.
- This peer group will follow the Chatham House Rule, which states “When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speaker(s), nor that of any other participant, may be revealed.”
The primary purpose of this sponsorship opportunity will be to meet executives and build relationships over the course of the quarterly meetings/events. If you are interested sponsorship, please fill out this form. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com