To provide opportunities for connection, learning, growth and outreach to our fellow marketing community members.
To be pivotal to the professional growth of Nashville’s technology marketers, the business growth of Nashville’s tech companies, and the economic growth of the region.
- Connect: Connecting tech marketers from disparate backgrounds and companies to form a community. Create and maintain the supportive, collaborative culture of the tech community in Nashville.
- Learn: Learning from and being inspired by other marketers — everything from high-level strategy and industry trends to granular tactical advice and troubleshooting issues in real-time.
- Grow: Through our events, resources, giving back efforts and community, we will generate professional, regional, business and economic growth.
- Networking events and happy hours
- Referral and introductions
- Contact sharing as appropriate
- Small spin-off groups or working sessions with other marketers
- Providing informative quarterly events including lunch & learns, networking, round tables, etc.
- Educational topics including:
- Functional tech marketing skills
- How to navigate common tech marketing challenges
- Leadership development
- Presentation/meeting coaching
- Events and resources for personal and professional growth
- “State of the tech industry” updates to stay invested in Nashville’s growth
- Jobs channel/updates in Slack for recruitment and talent growth
- Mentorship and events for students
Marketing Peer Group Planning Committee
- Kirsty Goodlett, Ketner Group Communications
- Lane Harbin, Campaign Monitor
- Liz Long, Americas at Confirmation
- Suzanna Best, Adventure Science Center
- Jack McCann, MB