Connecting professionals within the Middle Tennessee industries to better serve the business analytics community.
We achieve our purpose/vision by:
- Innovative approaches to develop and educate members in Big Data, Business Intelligence, Developers, Business Analysts, Data Architects, Data Scientists, Project Managers and Data Management.
- Providing informative quarterly events including lunch & learns, networking, round tables, etc.
- Hosting the annual Nashville Analytics Summit, a two-day conference alternating hands-on workshops & speaker presentations presented by experts from various industries & backgrounds.
Analytics Summit Steering Committee Members
- Damian Mingle, Chief Data Scientist, SwitchPoint Ventures
- Eric Stephens, Chief Analytics Officer, Nashville General Hospital
- Lorelei Samuelson, Vice President of Analytics, Nielsen
- Zach Gemignani, Founder & CEO, Juice Analytics
- Dan George, Founder & CEO, Piper Key Analytics
- Amy Harris, Associate Professor of BI & Analytics, MTSU
- Jesse Spencer-Smith, Chief Data Scientist, Vanderbilt University, Data Science Institute
- Kelly Mayes, Marketing and Communications Consultant, KKMC
- Amanda Banks, Account Executive, Juice Analytics
- Brad Morrow, Senior VP of Sales, 3-D Technology
- Tod Fetherling, CEO, Perception Health
- Robbie Morris, Sr. Security Manager, Governance, Risk, and Compliance, C Spire
BI & Analytics Peer Group Committee Members
- Dave Castro
- Chris O’Dowd, Quantum Metric
- Alyssa Lackey, Warner Music Group
- Jay Roy, JR & Associates
- Bob Mansmann, Capitalize Consulting
You can also sign up for email updates on NTC BI & Analytics Peer Group activities below: