Connecting professionals within the Middle Tennessee industries to better serve the business analytics community.
We achieve our purpose/vision by:
- Innovative approaches to develop and educate members in Big Data, Business Intelligence, Developers, Business Analysts, Data Architects, Data Scientists, Project Managers and Data Management.
- Providing informative quarterly events including lunch & learns, networking, round tables, etc.
- Hosting the annual Nashville Analytics Summit, a two-day conference alternating hands-on workshops & speaker presentations presented by experts from various industries & backgrounds.
Analytics Summit Steering Committee Members
- Damian Mingle, Chief Data Scientist, Intermedix
- Eric Stephens, Manager – Population Health Analytics, VUMC
- Lorelei Samuelson, Architect / Sr. Consultant, CGI
- Zach Gemignani, Founder & CEO, Juice Analytics
- Dan George, Workforce Analytics, Reporting & Data Strategy, Bridgestone
- Amy Harris, Associate Professor of BI & Analytics, MTSU
BI & Analytics Peer Group Committee Members
- Dave Castro
- Chris O’Dowd, Quantum Metric
- Lucas Lukasiak, Change Healthcare
- Jay Roy, JR & Associates
- Bob Mansmann, Capitalize Consulting
You can also sign up for email updates on NTC BI & Analytics Peer Group activities below: