25 days of giving back draws to a close for InfoWorks, Inc., a business consulting firm based in Nashville, TN.
[Nashville, TN] April 3, 2023 — After reaching a momentous anniversary of 25 years, Nashville-based company InfoWorks is reflecting on their time and resources dedicated to a social impact campaign. The idea sparked during an anniversary meeting discussing how team members wanted to celebrate InfoWorks’ anniversary in a more meaningful way.
Over the last six months, InfoWorks team members and partners connected with charities, nonprofits, and local communities – all with the mission to “give back” for 25 days. They kicked it off with the company sponsoring and team volunteering at a Habitat for Humanity build. March 31 marked the completion of the initiative with donations to Oasis Center closing out. Other organizations supported include:
- Nashville Humane Association – volunteer hours for dog days event & shelter projects
- Habitat for Humanity – company sponsorship & volunteer hours building homes
- Girls in STEM –company sponsorship, swag donation & volunteer hours supporting the program
- Friends Life Community –company sponsorship, individual donations, &volunteer hours organizing storage area
- Waverly Flood Victim Food Distribution – volunteer hours sorting 30,000 lbs. food, 200 cars loaded
- Ronald McDonald House –company sponsorship & participation in golf tournament
- Haiti Mission Fundraiser – individual donations of baked desserts for fundraiser
- The Downs Syndrome Association of TN –individual donations & participation in the run
- Dream Streets – company and individual donations to purchase and package 223 snack bags
- Angel Tree – individual donations of Christmas gifts for 25 children/elderly
- LiHT –company sponsorship & volunteer hours supporting the program
- Taylor Ministries Nativity Store – individual donations to stock Christmas store for families in need
- Soles4Souls Shoe Donation – individual donations filled 6 donation boxes overflowing with shoes
- Abe’s Garden Community & YWCA – made cards to for residents at Abe’s Garden Community and children in the hospital
- Dismas House –volunteer hours serving dinner & visiting with released prisoners reintegrating into society
- Technology Donation – company donation of 15 laptops to a non-profit university
- Dress for Success –individual donations of professional attire and accessories donated for women of domestic violence
Combined impact equaled $12,700 in company sponsorships, $2263 in individual donations and 283 hours volunteered.
Of significant note is LiHT, an ongoing initiative InfoWorks, in partnership with the Nashville Black Chamber of Commerce (NBCC), launched in 2022. It offers Antioch High School students who are interested in pursuing careers in healthcare, business, and/or technology, an opportunity to work alongside consultants to solve a real-world problem, learning and using industry practices. Participating students are eligible to win scholarship dollars to fund education-related expenses, through the NBCC. In 2023, the program saw a 100% return rate for underclassmen who participated in the first iteration and a 3x increase in student enrollment.
While their 25 Days campaign has come to a close, InfoWorks will continue to invest in philanthropic endeavors each year and ensure “giving back” remains a focus for their organization as a whole. What better way to share in celebration than to connect and help others.
InfoWorks specializes in providing solutions for businesses struggling with technology, data and analytics, and operational challenges. We combine targeted expertise and deep industry knowledge to tailor strategies focused on getting clients into new revenue streams, create technology solutions that help leapfrog competitors, and work with company leaders to create metrics and dashboards that enable data driven decisions all to drive successful, lasting results. With 25 years in business, we’ve partnered with many of the largest organizations in the Southeast and have amassed a diverse mix of people from industry veterans to new and fresh thinkers with the agility and experience to help you navigate the unknown and maximize positive impacts on every level.
submitted by: Judy Brown