Welcome New NTC Members- June 2021Written by: Danielle Wood | Posted Jul 2, 2021
Welcome new NTC Members who joined us in the month of June!
- Foresight: New to Nashville from New York. Foresight’s software empowers B2B SaaS to scale smarter by unlocking Value Intelligence™: persona-based insights illuminating how end users get value out of your software
- Embold Health, Inc: Embold provides analytic insight so employers and their teams can find high-performing doctors. Employers save money, patients get better care, and providers improve the care they deliver.
- UserEvidence: UserEvidence is a SaaS application that enables vendors to proactively capture feedback from happy customers via a survey, and turn that feedback into an arsenal of verified marketing content.
- Good Measure Games: Good Measure Games is an Independent Game Studio established 2021.
- AccuReg Software: AccuReg helps hospitals and health systems deliver a 21st century patient experience that is safe, consistent and maximizes net revenue using integrated patient access, intake and engagement software.
- Financial IQ: Financial IQ delivers unbiased,, convenient, on-demand education that empowers individuals to take control of their finances.
- Darvis Inc: New to Nashville from San Francisco. Darvis is a productivity as a service platform that uses AI and translates computer vision into valuable data analytics to provide contextual insights of objects of interest.
- i3 Verticals: i3 is technology driven. Human powered. We provide software with embedded payments to these 6 verticals: Education, Public Sector , Non-Profit, Healthcare, Property Management and Retail.
- Profit Enhancement Systems: PES delivers ROI-guaranteed technology expense management solutions that combine the power of ServiceNow with a suite of recurring managed services focused on 3rd party spend optimization.
- Xoolooloo: Xoolooloo is reinventing interaction, socially, locally, globally. As a Geo tracking, AI search engine to match people with others by interest, location, or event.
- Energybox: New to Nashville from New Jersey. Energybox is a leading IoT Automation Company. We help multi-site enterprises automate their operations, reduce costs and improve sustainability. We provide an integrated IoT proprietary platform.
- Guardicore: Guardicore is a security segmentation company. Their software-only approach is decoupled from the physical network providing a faster, more cost-effective alternative to legacy firewalls.
- Talkdesk: Talkdesk® is the cloud contact center solution for innovative enterprises. Combining enterprise performance with consumer simplicity, Talkdesk easily adapts to the evolving needs of support and sales.
- Palantir: Palantir helps the world’s most important institutions use their data to solve their most urgent problems. They make products for Human-Driven Analysis of Real-World Data.