Welcome New NTC Members – May 2021Written by: Alex Curtis | Posted Jun 4, 2021
Welcome new NTC Members who joined us in the month of May!
- PeoplePartners, LLC: PeoplePartners helps leaders establish processes proven to reduce time to hire and increase retention, engagement and performance using science and people data.
- Softserve: SoftServe is a digital transformation authority that advises and provides engineering at the cutting-edge of technology. They reveal, transform, accelerate, and optimize the way enterprises do business.
- DeBanks, LLC: DeBanks, LLC partners with individuals, companies, and communities to connect them to needed resources, execute special projects, and help grow their business.
- Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA): The Tennessee Valley Authority is a public power company serving 10 million people in Tennessee and parts of six surrounding states. They are actively involved in economic development efforts and providing input on the region’s pressing energy and environmental stewardship issues.
- Ncontracts: Ncontracts provides a comprehensive integrated risk and compliance management solution for their financial sector clients.
- Civic Hacker, LLC: Civic Hacker is a technology-benefit company that provides IT and custom software services for private entities, public organizations, and hacker groups that want to make a positive social impact. Their mission is to use software, policy, and data to empower activists and engineer liberation for all.
- Creative Innovations, LLC: Creative Innovations owns and is about to launch The Spark Nashville, an avatar-based virtual social community where locals can work, meet and play, and e-tourists worldwide can explore Nashville.