Welcome New NTC Members – March 2021Written by: Alex Curtis | Posted Apr 9, 2021
Welcome new NTC Members who joined us in the month of March!
- Braintrust: Braintrust is the first user-controlled talent network which aligns the interests of both talent and enterprises. Their network model allows talent to retain 100% of their market rate, while enabling organizations to pull together flexible teams of highly-skilled technical and design talent, no matter where they’re located.
- Couchbase, Inc.: Couchbase is an open source distributed on prem or multi-cloud-to-edge NoSQL database (key-value & JSON document) optimized for building scalable, high performance applications (web, mobile and IoT).
- Precise Cyber Solutions: The Precise Cyber Solutions team offers a simple and fun approach to provide a game plan for securely managing online information.
- ConvergeOne: ConvergeOne is an IT Services Provider with Core Practice areas of: CX, Cybersecurity, Data Center, Enterprise Networking, and UC delivered through: Cloud, Managed, Maintenance, and Professional Services.
- Ursa Health: Ursa Health is a data analytics software and professional services company that is reinventing how organizations use data to learn, make decisions, and innovate in healthcare.
- Ideal Integrations, Inc.: Ideal Integrations, Inc. is a Pittsburgh-based managed service provider and value added reseller specializing in cloud services, infrastructure, and cyber security.
- The Firm Advisors: The Firm Advisors is an advisory firm consulting clients in the technology sector.
- Where and Share, Inc.: Where and Share is an experiential retail tech company. Through their interconnected platforms; smart mirror, app, and SAS they improve the experience for shoppers and provide automated marketing for retailers.