Welcome New NTC Members – April 2021Written by: Danielle Wood | Posted Apr 30, 2021
Welcome new NTC Members who joined us in the month of April!
- NTT Data Services: NTT Data Services drives outcomes that keep their clients a step ahead in this digitally dynamic world. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, their team of more than 50,000 professionals worldwide works with you to address today’s challenges, and tomorrow’s — whether it’s to help jump-start your cloud migration, reinvent the customer experience, streamline business processes or upgrade aging infrastructure.
- Cyber Secure Mobile Payments, Inc: Cyber Secure Mobile Payments are the creators of Staks Pay. Staks Pay is a mobile payment application designed to meet the needs of the world’s growing number of Gig Workers and Gig Businesses.
- ProTech Services Group: ProTech Services Group strives to help companies leverage Technology to achieve, Profitability, Growth & Security. ProTech has created a unique combination of services and solutions to help their clients.
- Beam Mobile: Beam Mobile makes smartphone healthcare cares with battery backup and disinfectant-ready plastics. From the markers of Griffin Technology comes a new niche in hospital care.
- Pivot Technology School: Pivot Technology School is a 20 week Accelerator teaching Data Analytics, Software Development, & Cybersecurity. Their mission is to get more minorities trained and engaged in Tech Careers!
- Everyware: Everyware is a Two-way Text CRM with Pay by Text/Email for customer and payment engagement.
- Zerv Inc: Zerv’s mission is to simplify authorized digital access for all systems, from the systems we use to access our homes, offices spaces, parking garages, to the ways we access fitness centers, sports clubs, hotels and communal spaces.
- Syntervision: Syntervision’s mission is to automate and scale the ability of enterprise IT Operations to meet the demands of digital transformation. Syntervision is a software company specializing in providing solutions in Cyber Security, IT Operations, and Digital Transformation / Robotic Process Automation.
- Matthews Real Estate Investment Services: Matthews Real Estate Investments Services™, is the nation’s fastest-growing commercial real estate brokerage firm that holds recognition as an industry leader in investment sales, leasing, and debt and structured finance. Matthews™ delivers achievement through the firm’s industry revered work ethic, unique culture, and emphasis on collaboration and innovation.
- Salesforce: Salesforce.com, Inc. is a cloud-based software company. It provides customer relationship management and a complementary suite of enterprise applications.
- StagePost: StagePost is a full-service video production house and media center offering a wide array of webcasting, digital video services, and studio facilities.
- By The People: By The People is a group of professionals who want to give back to society by training people to develop careers in software configuration (Salesforce).
- AdCritter: AdCritter is the leading self-serve, programmatic ad platform for small businesses. It helps them to use high quality pre-designed ads and data-driven targeting technology to find customers.
- Rain Instant Pay: Rain provides a modern approach to payroll for mid-sized organizations. They are killing predatory financial products like payday loans and overdraft fees.
- National Seating and Mobility: National Seating & Mobility is North America’s premier mobility solutions provider with industry-leading expertise in Complex Rehab Technology.
- SAS Institute Inc: Curiosity is their code. SAS analytics solutions transform data into intelligence, inspiring customers around the world to make bold new discoveries that drive progress.
- Pyramid Consulting: Pyramid Consulting has 3 LOBs: Staffing, Technology Solutions & Pyramid Academy. Founded in 1996 in Atlanta, GA, they have 22 global offices. They serve 200+ clients – from startups to F500/1000 companies.
- N2M: N2M is a global IT consulting and staffing firm led by a talented team of technology veterans. N2M is a diverse IT supplier and woman-owned firm. WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprise(WBE).