Welcome New NTC Members – February 2021Written by: Danielle Wood | Posted Feb 26, 2021
Welcome new NTC Members who joined us in the month of February!
- Meharry Medical College – Data Science Institute: Meharry’s Data Science Institute focuses on innovating through academic excellence in two masters programs and impactful research that serves the health care and technology communities in Nashville.
- Wealth Access, Inc.: Wealth Access is an innovative wealth management technology firm that supports banks and wealth management firms by providing a fully mobile, digital personal financial management (PFM) and reporting solutions for the high net worth advisor and investor community.
- Lumary: Lumary is a global electronic health records company focused on senior care and disability.
- Yoshi, Inc.: Yoshi is reshaping the infrastructure required to fuel and service vehicles and, most importantly, helping drivers across the country with a mission of making car ownership and management as frictionless as possible.
- Beacon Healthcare Solutions, Inc.: BHS is a technology services provider focused on solutions which positively impacts and improves the quality of patient care while specializing in the unique needs of long-term care and rural healthcare.
- S3 Recycling Solutions: S3 is a full-service technology recycling firm with an emphasis on cost-effective processes for receiving, sorting, repurposing and remarketing electronic assets.
- WatchPoint Analytics, LLC.: WatchPoint Analytics is risk management and macroeconomic research company built on big data & machine learning.