Welcome New NTC Members – August & September 2020Written by: Erin Whitaker | Posted Oct 2, 2020
Welcome new NTC Members who joined us in the months of August & September!
- ITX: ITX focuses on strategic and operational business technology services to provides full lifecycle software product development.
- Healthcare Value Analytics: The HVA ValueBar helps physicians track a patient’s cost of care in real-time and benchmarks it against the average cost for patients with similar diagnoses.
- Nashville Film Institute: Nashville Film Institute is a vocational film school that provides students with practical, hands-on experience to prepare them for successful careers in the film industry.
- Bridge Digital: Bridge Digital is a company with expertise in digital video workflows and the technologies to create, manage, distribute, and monetize video assets effectively.
- Architect Check: Architect check provides AI software the enables design firms to check for errors within their drawings.
- GPO: GPO is a search technology and consulting company that focuses on connecting enterprise brands with consumers by driving clicks, calls, and retail visits.
- M3 Technology Group, Inc.: M3 is a full-service technology solutions partner who delivers sales, design, engineering, and technical support.
- Hopdoc: Hopdoc provides mobile apps and RPM for healthcare practices and providers.
- Vibronyx: Vibronyx is both a minority- and veteran-owned Supply Chain emerging technology and analytics services company helping clients solve supply chain management challenges.
- New Orchard: New Orchard is a SaaS based organization that focuses on the creation of software that cultivates financial, communal, and relational wealth.
- Friends Indeed LLC: Friends Indeed is a privately held, early-stage team focused on supporting our loved ones in times of greatest need.
- 3D LifePrints: 3D LifePrints is a medical 3D printing and technology organization that uses 3D technologies to provide innovative solutions across the globe to the medical sector.
- Primeritus Financial Services, Inc.: Primeritus is a nationwide provider of repossession management, remarketing, titled services and skip tracing services to the financial services industry.