Welcome New NTC Members – May 2020Written by: Erin Whitaker | Posted May 29, 2020
Welcome new NTC Members who joined us in the month of May!
- BundleN: BundleN specializes in building full stack web applications and test automation with well-known framework stacks and testing strategies using the agile process.
- Music City Chief Executives: Music City Chief Executives™ helps CEOs accelerate personal and professional success through tailored, experienced consulting and customized group peer support.
- SlickText: SlickText’s mission is to connect the world through text messaging using an advanced text automation platform servicing multiple industries.
- The Mechanical Licensing Collective: The Mechanical Licensing Collective (The MLC) is a nonprofit organization designated by the U.S. Copyright Office to administer blanket mechanical licenses to DSPs and collect royalties from DSPs.
- enCode Create: EnCode Create is an education company that provides coding curriculum, online courses, and instruction to schools, camps, and families where students learn code by making their own video games.
- DataRobot, Inc.: DataRobot is an enterprise AI platform that democratizes data science and automates the end-to-end process for building, deploying, and maintaining AI and machine learning at scale.
- TeamOnUP: TeamOnUP is a data-driven, employee engagement platform that unlocks hidden value inside companies by creating a new worklife experience for all employees.
- iHeartMedia: iHeartMedia (NASDAQ: IHRT) is a well-known audio company reaching nine out of 10 Americans every month.