Welcome New NTC MembersWritten by: Erin Whitaker | Posted Jan 31, 2020
Welcome new NTC Members who joined us in the month of January!
- Globant: Globant is a digitally native company where innovation, design, and engineering meet scale. They use the latest technologies in the digital and cognitive fields to transform organizations.
- ReadyPoint, Inc.: ReadyPoint specializes in Healthcare, Financial and Legal services software development and IT services.
- Lirio, LLC: Lirio’s behavior change AI platform moves people along their unique journey to better health through person-centered communication.
- Invoice Bright: Invoice Bright is a startup in the SaaS Accounting Technology space that helps to automate and track invoices.
- BrainLit North America Inc.: BrainLit’s BioCentric Lighting™ system mimics natural daylight indoors improving health, well-being, and performance.
- Bank of America: Bank of America is a multi-national investment bank and financial services company serving approximately 66 million consumer and small business clients.
- UDig: UDig is a technology consulting firm co-creating tailored solutions with their clients in Software Engineering, Data Enablement and Advanced Insights to help them achieve their business objectives.
- United Talent Agency: United Talent Agency is a talent and entertainment company representing pioneering artists, storytellers, entertainers, and brands.
- Louisiana-Pacific Corporation: LP provides high performance building solutions and manufactures uniquely engineered, innovative products that meet the demands and needs of the building industry.
- Devo Technology: Devo unlocks the full value of machine data for the world’s most instrumented enterprises by putting more data to work now.
- Ronin Consulting: Ronin Consulting offers 50+ years in combined Software Architect experience enabling their partners maximize the use of tech opportunities relevant to their digital strategy.
- Lucd: Lucd provides an end-to-end AI platform that bridges the gap between business requirements, technology capabilities, and skilled data scientists.