Welcome New NTC MembersWritten by: Erin Whitaker | Posted Oct 4, 2019
Welcome new NTC members who joined us in the month of September!
- IRIS Networks: IRIS Networks provides Middle Mile Fiber Optic Network primarily focused on broadband transport connectivity in Tennessee from Nashville into the rural areas.
- Randstad Technologies: Randstad Technologies provides outsourcing, staffing, consulting and workforce solutions within the areas of engineering, finance & accounting, healthcare, human resources, IT, legal, life sciences, manufacturing & logistics, office & administration and sales & marketing.
- Nashville Black Chamber of Commerce: The Nashville Black Chamber of Commerce is a resource for African-American businesses in the Nashville area to connect, learn, grow, and prosper.
- IGNITE Cyber Security: IGNITE Cyber is focused on providing a secure and stable business environment and enabling secure technology adoption through intelligent business decisions.
- CentricCare: CentricCare is a healthtech company filling the gaps in communication to deliver seamless care at home.
- Vanderbilt Advanced Computer Center for Research and Education: ACCRE serves Vanderbilt’s high-performance research computing needs. The ACCRE cluster is used for research in a wide variety of fields, including genetics research, particle physics, and astronomy.
- Episode Solutions: Episode Solutions provides resources and services to help evaluate and maximize physician performance in alternative payment structures, without sacrificing existing professional fee-for-service revenue.
- FreightWise LLC: FreightWise aims to fill a gap in the transportation space by providing a SaaS platform that solves challenges in clients’ visibility, optimization, manual processes and cost.