For the month of July, we welcome LaunchTN and the 36|86 Festival as our featured member. To tell us more about the organization, we spoke to Jami Creel, Marketing Manager for LaunchTN.
What is 36 | 86?
36|86 Entrepreneurship Festival, Aug. 28-29 in Nashville, brings together the best entrepreneurs, investors, and innovation-ecosystem builders for two days of networking, programming, and entertainment on the latest in technology and entrepreneurship. By design, 36|86 is a launching point to greater things for you and your business.
What is the Mission of 36|86?
At 36|86, our mission is to offer actionable programming and facilitate connections to help businesses at all levels scale.
36|86 is powered by LaunchTN, a public-private partnership that supports entrepreneurs from ideation to exit, guided by a vision of making Tennessee the most startup-friendly state in the nation. Partnering with Entrepreneur Centers in six regions, Launch Tennessee creates collaboration among entrepreneurs, the private sector, capital sources, institutions, and government to offer entrepreneurs what they need to succeed and stay in Tennessee to build companies and create jobs. Visit LaunchTN.org to discover what makes Tennessee a great state for startups.
What should 36|86 attendees expect this year?
36|86 delivers programming to help entrepreneurs build, scale, and execute their vision. In 2018, the festival attracted 1,200 attendees – including more than 200 investors. This year, guests will have opportunities to engage with dynamic programming and top innovators from across the country, along with enhanced options for networking and entertainment.
– Our conversation with Smile Direct Club’s c-suite team
– Welcoming Seth Bernstein to the 36|86 stage
– Several investor focused panels on everything from alternative funding, to taking capital that matters to how to raise big in the valley but stay in the south.
– Fireside chat conversation with Cam Doody of Bellhops and Sid Chambliss, one of his early investors. Cam has raised $51M from investors in SV and NYC and remains HQd in Chattanooga
– Panels on All Things Cannabis, a pet-tech, and an experiential branding that will highlight companies that are utilizing interactive activations to connect to their audience – something I think we will see more and more of
The festival runs across multiple venues in downtown Nashville, plus additional sites for our 36|86+ extras:
36|86 After Hours: VIP Experience
For the first time, we’re inviting attendees to our exclusive opening night VIP Experience. Last year we wined and dined on stage at the historic Ryman Auditorium. This year? We’re keeping the location under wraps – but plan on a curated menu, custom cocktails, and live music.
Entrepreneur kickoff party
Our Tuesday night celebration for founders features drinks, food and exclusive festival swag at Diskin Cider, Nashville’s first craft cidery.
Live On The Green VIP access
Close out 36|86 at Live On The Green, Nashville’s most popular outdoor music festival. Experience LOTG side stage with this exclusive add-on. Food and drinks are included.
Thanks for helping us to learn more about 36|86! Don’t forget to say hello to the whole team at the July NashCocktail, hosted at Tech Hill Commons.