Welcome New NTC MembersWritten by: Erin Whitaker | Posted Apr 4, 2019
Welcome new NTC members who joined us in the month of March!
- Givful: Givful is a philanthropy catalyst that engages companies and their employees to drive social change in their communities and supports the desire to volunteer through workplace giving.
- Cohesity: Cohesity eliminates mass data fragmentation by providing a web-scale, software-defined platform designed to manage backups & archiving, file & object storage, test/dev and analytics from one solution.
- Zoom Video Communications: Zoom helps businesses and organizations bring their teams together by providing a cloud platform for video & audio conferencing, collaboration, chat and webinars.
- Push Focus Media: As a creative video & social media agency, Push Focus Media partners with brands to visually tell their story. They specialize in branded video content, animated videos and social media.
- Hands On Nashville: Hands on Nashville’s mission is to meet community needs through volunteerism. They connect thousands of volunteers of all ages to more than 300 services projects each month.
- Kforce, Inc.: Kforce is a professional staffing and solutions firm that provides strategic partnerships in the areas of Technology and Finance & Accounting services by delivering high-touch, relationship-driven results.
- Fortune’s Path: A multi-disciplinary consultancy, Fortune’s Path helps technology and tech enabled services companies insightfully plan, efficiently operate & effectively sell.
- Imply Data, Inc.: Imply is a high-performance analytics solution built around Druid to store, query and visualize streaming, operational data. It provides real time interactive analytics focused on event driven and historical data.
- ONLINE Computing: ONLINE Computing helps small to mid-sized businesses to utilize the MasterTools software suite, enabling them to build, manage, monitor and analyze a company’s success.
- Digital Detangler: To avoid burnout caused by technology overuse, Digital Detangler empowers employees to transform their digital environments for wellness.