Welcome New NTC MembersWritten by: Erin Whitaker | Posted Apr 26, 2019
Welcome new NTC members who have joined us in the month of April!
- Quorum Health: Quorum Health provides clinical and operational expertise as well as investment in services, physician recruitment, medical technology & the equipment necessary to provide quality care. They operate 27 hospitals and 15 outpatient centers in 14 states.
- Pilot: Pilot provides time saving bookkeeping solutions that recognize the individual strengths of both software and people. They are suited for any industry but typically work with startups, technology companies and nonprofits with 1-300 employees.
- OwlPoint, LLC: As an information technology advisory firm, OwlPoint assist clients with strategic planning, development, process design and execution. They are devoted to helping IT organizations develop the knowledge and skills needed to successfully lead and complete projects and improve their project delivery capabilities.
- Celero Commerce: Celero’s technology platform serves small to mid-sized businesses with payment solutions and integrated business management tools. They deliver data-driven decision-making to improve both financial positions and daily operations of their clients.
- OEB, Incorporated: The Opinion Economy connects individual consumers, market research companies, analytics companies & corporations via their SaaS platform. Their platform addresses gaps, inefficiencies, waste and fraud in the gathering, validation, storage, sharing and analysis of opinion and behavior market research.
- Trundl: As an Atlassian Solution Partner, Trundl focuses on team collaboration solutions based in Jira, Confluence, Jira Service Desk, and the entire Atlassian ecosystem of software and add-ons.