Welcome New NTC MembersWritten by: Danielle Wood | Posted Mar 1, 2019
Welcome new NTC members who joined us in the month of February!
- Built Technologies: With a mission to simplify residential and commercial construction lending, Built provides secure, cloud-based construction lending software that streamlines the loan management process and provides unprecedented portfolio insights.
- Five Iron: Five Iron works exclusively with financial institutions to provide managed cybersecurity services and makes enterprise level solutions available to any size organization.
- Betafits: Betafits uses innovative technology and data-driven plan design to reimagine how small & medium-sized companies deliver health, retirement and other important benefits to employees.
- Radiant Technology: Radiant Technology works as an extension of each customer’s team to identify and fill the gaps within their collaboration ecosystems. They consult, design, create and support Audio-Visual experiences and help people to communicate & collaborate more effectively.
- QMiS Systems: Providing organizations with software development and shared service process solutions, QMiS Systems empowers organizations to be strategic with their efforts and focus on core strengths by leveraging efficiency through cost-effective solutions.
- AirGym: AirGym is a mobile app that allows home gym owners and commercial gyms to post their space to book members who want to workout while allowing users to locate & book a gym based on their location and preference.
- Airvel: Using Airvel’s platform, customers can book and manage private charter flights while air carriers can maximize revenue and streamline booking operations.