Welcome New NTC MembersWritten by: Erin Whitaker | Posted Jan 31, 2019
Welcome new NTC members who joined us in the month of January!
- RJ Young: RJ Young provides office solutions for small to enterprise level businesses across every industry, including the management of paper & digital information and maintenance of information technology systems.
- Acatium Technology: As an IT Professional Services firm, Acatuim Technology helps team assess, plan, execute & sustain technology portfolios. Acatium focuses on AIOps, Containerization and Machine Learning.
- Hiller LLC: Hiller is Tennessee’s largest residential plumbing, heating, air conditioning and electrical services provider. They have more than 600 associates and 480 trucks across 14 locations.
- naviHealth: Managing post-acute care and care transitions, naviHealth provides clinical support services, data-driven technology and advisory solutions. Their support enables both payers and providers to better navigate care transitions, improve patient experiences & reduce costs.
- Strategic Technology Solutions, State of TN: STS is a division within the Department of Finance & Administration who provides planning, resources, execution and coordination in managing information systems needs of the State.
- eBiz Solutions: eBiz Solutions helps companies achieve growth results & increase market share by supporting them with their Digital Transformation, technology & digital innovation, strategy and solutions.
- Acumen Technology: Acumen provides IT products and services that helps clients in the financial, healthcare and professional services industries gain control, focus & competitive advantage via a reliable and compliant IT infrastructure.
- Capstar Bank: Based in Nashville, CapStar Bank serves mid-sized companies, their executives and employees. They specialize in Commercial Real Estate, Healthcare, Commercial & Industrial Banking and Private Reserve Banking.
- AxiaMed: AxiaMed is a healthcare financial technology company that specializes in payment security. They partner with independent software vendors and offer secure patient payment solutions from within their healthcare applications.