The 2017 Nashville Analytics Summit will be held on Tuesday, August 8 and Wednesday, August 9 at the Omni Hotel in downtown Nashville. The Summit focuses on a fundamental issue in organizations today: how to effectively leverage analytics. Speakers from various industries and backgrounds will address issues of big data and analytics. Format includes a two day summit with alternating workshops and speaker presentations.
Session Topics Include:
- Building the Analytics Function: What people, processes, and tools does it take to build strong analytics capabilities in your organization?
- Predictive Analytics: Data science, machine learning, etc.
- Descriptive Analytics: Statistical analysis, NLP, visual analysis, etc.
- Delivering Insights: Communicating insights to your audience through presentation, dashboards, visualizations, and self-service analytical tools
- Professional Development: How to expand your skills and become a more effective analytics professional
- Big Data: Tools, approaches, and skills for analyzing and managing large and diverse data sets
Interested in presenting? Speaker submissions are open! To apply, please fill out this form. Call for submissions will close April 21, 2017.
We have various investment levels depending on your budget and target audience. Click here to review sponsorship opportunities and contact Lorelei Samuelson, Analytics Summit Sponsorship Chair, for more information.