Welcome New NTC Members – July 2018Written by: Erin Whitaker | Posted Aug 3, 2018
Welcome new NTC members who have joined us in the month of July!
- DSG Consulting: DSG helps B2B companies implement strategies for driving growth through client-specific playbooks, training and reinforcement. Though their unique approach, companies experience higher productivity, increased employee satisfaction, stronger organizational alignment and more engaged customers.
- Bridge Connector: Creating harmony between disparate platforms, Bridge Connector is an iPaaS system that delivers streamlined integration solutions for healthcare organizations. Acting as a secure pipeline between end-points, Bridge Connector moves information between Customer Relationship Management, Electronic Medical Records and numerous other systems.
- MITSUI & CO. (U.S.A.), Inc.: Mitsui & Co. engages in business investment, project development & management and capital goods leasing. Specifically, their Nashville office is a Shared Service Center for Mitsui offices in North America providing financial, logistics, analytics and compliance services.
- OtterBase: Providing cost-effective staffing solutions, OtterBase is a full service technology staffing company specializing in IT, Creative, Digital and Engineering. They focus less on automation and more on personal interaction.
- Catalyte: Catalyte uses artificial intelligence to identify individuals with an innate potential & cognitive ability to be great software developers. Their predictive analytics platform hires, upskills & deploys high-performing teams who have exponentially higher levels of production and quality.
- RCCH Healthcare Partners: RCCH provides high-quality, compassionate hospital and healthcare services to non-urban communities across the country. They ensure access to care is available to their patients by developing regionally focused healthcare delivery systems.